Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Taxi Cab Mom

Ok, I stay at home with the kids, but I’ve been thinking about getting a part time job, because I get super bored while they are in school. I also get very depressed if I’m not around people. I would like this job to be flexible so I can take them to school, pick them up and be their slave for the rest of the day. I would also like to be able to watch them during the summer because they will kill each other without supervision and I’m too cheap to put them all in summer camps. Sooo….. I think I came up with the perfect job for me. Picture me doing this...I drop the kids off at school and then I slap one of those big magnetic signs to both sides of my van. The sign will read “Taxi Cab Mom”. I’ll advertise, hang out at the airport, try to pick people up at bus stops, you know, taxi things. I think this is perfect because I’ll be out and about and around people. I already envision myself chatting with all my customers and they’ll love it because I’m super friendly, which means they’ll tip well. I’m sure there may be folks that don’t like constant talking and when they ask me to stop talking I’ll start humming because this job is all about me and I’m doing it to talk to people, so if you don’t want to listen to me talk I’m going to hum. I’m thinking Christmas songs all year long, because they get stuck in your head easily and that will annoy the hell out of them. Stop harshing on my wants and needs. I think this will get me many repeat customers and lots of good word of mouth advertising. I’ve also decided that once I’m a small business owner the kids, including my own, will have to start paying me to take them to and from school. Am I right or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment